Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Kobe Bridge

I forgot what the name of this bridge was, but apparently it's the biggest suspension bridge in Japan, and one of the biggest in the world (actually, I forget if that's true or not).


Part of the bridge was for sightseeing and you could walk along the bridge and they had a restaurant and lounge and gift shop in the bridge waaay up in the sky!

You could walk across this glass/log bridge and you felt like you were balancing a hundred feet in the air! Scary!


Cool boats!


I know it doesn't come through in the camera, but just trust me, this view is really scary and very thrilling!



Just so you know, whenever you see a group photo like this our host parents are all taking our pictures at the same time and so odds are that we're always looking at the wrong camera.

Here are some of those host parents! My mom is the second one from the left, Hitomi Sato.






Every once in a while I'll experiment with a panoramic shot which sometimes looks a little cool - if you're into warped, surreal art.

1 comment:

  1. I really like that last panoramic view! How cool!! :)

    ReplyDelete